What do we expect from you?
- Depending on the design workload, you will support our analysts and development team on a 16h/week or 32h/week basis in the creation of UI/UX deliverables for web and mobile applications, such as wireframes, user flows, site maps, schemes, mockups, etc.
- Your focus will be on data-driven visualisations, storytelling, and interaction design.
- You will also provide mentorship and guidance for the team and are not afraid to offer feedback and critique.
- You're someone who's comfortable being embedded in a science and technology environment, and are prepared to learn a lot of new principles and terminologies in these fields.
- Ideally, you have some experience or affinity with data science, but this is not a requirement
- You're well-organised and able to work on your own as well as in a small team
- You can juggle multiple assignments and finish projects within the proposed deadlines
- You’re comfortable discussing your concepts and designs
- You’re able to keep the client and end user in mind at all times and empathise with their needs
- You’re able to provide us with a showcase of extensive experience through a portfolio, your cv, and a motivation letter
- Work experience: not required but beneficial
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Languages: English is a must, knowledge of other languages (such as Dutch and/or French) is preferred
Please note: we are only looking for candidates from Belgium.
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive package based on qualifications and experience
- Working together with a great team of colleagues
- The possibility to work from home
- Travel allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Trainings and events on a regular base
- Every Friday is free pizza day
How to apply?
Please send your motivation letter, resume and a link to (or pdf of) your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org